Friday, February 6, 2009

Cover Letter

Nathaniel
Blackville, NB
NaMc00238@student.nbed.nb.ca

February 3, 2009

Dear Mr. Carter,
I noticed that the online newspaper, the Talon, had a section on entertainment. This interested me very much, because I love music and movies, but what captured my interest the most was the section on gaming. I would like to apply for a position on the Talon, especially the gaming section. Video games have been an interest of mine for a long time. I have been playing them since I was a child, and I play them for several hours every day. I have also made them a large part of my life, and may even make a career of them in the long run. I keep myself informed on current games and upcoming games and play them frequently. I feel that this and my abilities as a writer will make me a helpful asset to the gaming section of the Talon.


Sincerely,
Nathaniel McNair

No comments:

Post a Comment