Friday, April 17, 2009

Fatkat Animation

The first thing that I learned about Fatkat from their website and blog was that they have worked on many well known television shows. I was surprised to find out that a studio from Miramichi played a role in Family Guy, as well as Happy Tree Friends. It was interesting to see the variety of the shows that they have worked on, for example, Three Delivery seems to be directed toward a younger audience, while Happy Tree Friends is obviously meant for a more mature audience. Another thing I didn't know is that they also did some work for brand names, like I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and Microsoft.
I liked the way that the blog was laid out, with several videos and posters for the shows that they work on, and occasionally funny pictures as well, for example:



















A couple of questions that I would like to ask Fatkat Animation Studios:
1) Do you also work on CGI animation?
2) Why did you go into animation instead of other types of media?
3) Is there any particular show that you've worked on that is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment