Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Job Applications

Mr. Carter
Teacher
Blackville School

Re: APPLICATION FOR TALON REPORTER

Dear Mr Carter,

I believe that I would be suitable for the position of Talon reporter/photographer because I have strong writing skills and good interpersonal skills and live near the school, so work after school will not (barring unforeseen circumstances) be a problem, and I would be willing to sacrifice flex periods for the job. Also, in a pinch, I can provide my own digital camera. I would be interested in working in entertainment and/or sports.

Mr. Carter
Teacher
Blackville School

RE: APPLICATION FOR YEARBOOK EDITOR

I believe that the position of Yearbook editor would be right for me because I have good design and organizational skills. I am also willing to work long term and a good photography skills and am willing to work after school, during flex and into the next semester. I have a great interest in producing an excellent yearbook, especially with this being my last year at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment